Real Estate and Constructions
Thorough legal due diligence, quality legal advice and assistance throughout the project – both during the acquisition phase and during the permitting and subsequent development of the project – are sine qua non conditions for any successful real estate project.
Our firm’s experience includes extensive real estate transactions, diligent legal analysis of titles, development, investment, partnerships, sales and acquisitions, real estate investment trusts, real estate litigation, construction and entrepreneurial projects, complex real estate transactions and warranties.
We advise on property law issues
- legal advice in real estate transactions
- producing legal analysis reports for both buyer and seller based on legal documents and records evidencing title to land and buildings
- legal advice for the sale-purchase of real estate
- legal advice about partnership structures and other real estate investments
- legal assistance for funding and refunding real estate projects, including reviewing and drafting the necessary documentation and assisting during negotiations with financiers
- legal advice during the development of real estate projects, as well as legal assistance in relation to town planning rules
- building permits, licenses, technical and environmental approvals
- drafting a wide range of contracts and documents in connection with the development of real estate projects such as: contracts with contractors, lease agreements, management contracts
- assistance in real estate litigation
- legal audit services in the case of sale-purchase contracts of real estate (verification of the legal status of the real estate, verification of title deeds, validity of title deeds, verification of the existence of any claims or disputes concerning the real estate, verification of the legal requirements that need to be met to build on the purchased land – planning certificate, Zoning Plan, etc.).