- We are committed to protecting and respecting the confidentiality of your data, especially the data that you provide or the data that we collect in the course of our business.
- We only store personal data for as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to check which of the information published on our website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- Coste & Ioanid with headquarters in Str. Maior Eremia Popescu nr. 1, Iași, România is the operator of all personal data provided when we agree to provide you with our services, as described hereunder.
When we need your personal data
- When you access our website (coste-ioanid.ro) or the mobile version of our website);
- When you ask us for information or when we provide you with information;
- When you apply for a vacancy in our company;
- When you fill out an application form or contact form on our website;
- When we perform analytical research on our website;
What personal information we collect about you and how we do it
We only collect data about you where we have a reason to do so – for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you or to improve our services. We collect information in two ways: either you provide us with this data, or we collect it automatically through our operating services:
The information you provide us
- Contact information, such as name, title, postal address, including home address (if you provide this information to us), business headquarters, telephone number, mobile telephone number, fax number and email address;
- When your personal data is provided to us for recruitment activities, it will only be used to contact you about recruitment and other opportunities that you may have requested;
Information that we collect automatically
- Like most online service providers, we collect data that browsers, mobile devices and servers typically make available, such as browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, preferred language, the website that referred you to our page, date and time of access, operating system and mobile network information;
- We can determine the approximate location of the device that you are using based on your IP. We will collect and use this information to calculate how many people access our website in certain geographic areas;
How and why we use information
Purpose for using the information
We use information about you as previously mentioned for the purposes listed hereunder:
- To provide you with access to our services – for example, the information automatically collected by our systems (such as information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers typically make available, such as browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, preferred language, website that redirected you to our page, access date and time, operating system and mobile network information) is necessary to establish the connection with our website, to improve the experience of our visitors, etc.;
- To further develop and improve our website – for example, by adding new features that we think our visitors will enjoy or that will help them;
- To monitor and analyze trends and to better understand how visitors interact with our services, which helps us improve our services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and prevent any problems related to our services, to protect the security of our services, to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to combat spam and to protect the rights and property of coste-ioanid.ro, which may lead to our refusal to provide certain services;
- To communicate with you, for example through the contact form or an e-mail, to request your feedback or to keep you informed about our services;
- To customize your experience using our services (for example, the mobile version of our website becomes functional if our system detects that the visitor is using a mobile phone)
Legal basis for data collection and use
Our legal grounds for processing your data in accordance with EU personal data protection legislation are:
- We need your data to fulfill our commitments listed in the Legal Terms section or to perform other agreements concluded with you or for other cases where the use of your data is required – for example, to allow access to our website from your device;
- We need your data to comply with a legal obligation; or
- We need your data to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your data – for example, to provide you with and update our services, to improve our services so that we can provide you with an even better user experience, to protect our services, to communicate with you, to monitor and prevent any problems with our services and to customize your experience; or
How and why we share your personal data
Coste & Ioanid may share your personal data with third parties only if:
- you have consented to us doing so (if applicable) or the organization for which you work has obtained your consent for us to do so (if applicable);
- we have legal or professional obligations in this regard;
- we must do it for the purpose of legal proceedings carried out or for the purpose of exercising or defending legal rights;
How long we can keep that information
ÎWe generally delete your information when we no longer need it for the purpose for which it was collected and used – which is described in the How and Why We Use Information section above – and we are no longer required by law to continue to keep it.
For instance, we may store web server logs that record information about visitors, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We may keep the logs for this period of time in order to analyze the traffic on our website and to analyze any problems that may occur on our website.
We use up-to-date data storage and security measures to keep your data secure in electronic and physical form to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorized alteration and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our partners, staff and service providers who have access to confidential information (including personal data) are bound by the same non-disclosure obligations.
However, sending information over the Internet is not fully secure. Although we take appropriate and proportionate action to manage the existing risks, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our online services.
In certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. We will respect your rights and act promptly and in accordance with all applicable laws regarding the processing of your personal data. These rights are:
- the right to request access to your personal information (known as the right of access) and to request certain information about its processing;
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- and the right to object to the processing of your personal data
- the right to receive a copy of your personal data, with certain related information. There are exceptions to this right; for example, if the information is subject to professional secrecy or if, by giving you this information, we would disclose personal data about another person.
In the limited circumstances where its processing requires your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. After our company has received notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes originally agreed, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so under the law.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us on the contact page or by letter sent to: str. Maior Eremia Popescu, nr. 1, et. 1, ap. 4 Iasi, Romania