SPECIAL CIVIL PROCEEDINGS
On the judicial side, we handle the drafting and initiation of various proceedings before the courts: payment orders, small claims, common law proceedings, requests for the institution of protective measures (seizure, attachment) and judicial seizure. We assist and represent our clients before the courts and arbitration tribunals to assure that these proceedings are conducted as quickly as possible and to thwart the various tactics used by debtors to delay or freeze debt recovery proceedings.
PETTY OFFENCE CLAIMS
In the field of petty offences, SCPA ‘Coste & Ioanid’ law firm represents clients in litigation cases against public institutions issuing petty offence notices, be it the Urban Planning Service of the Local Government Authorities, the Public Building Inspectorate, the National Authority for Consumer Protection, the Environmental Protection Authorities, or the County Police Inspectorate – Road Traffic Police Department.
When drafting petty offence claims, we will take into account the grounds for annulment of the findings reports
- labsence of objections from the offender
- absence of the signature of the official or the offender
- no mention of the name or position of the official responsible for the findings
- the day, month, year or time the report was drawn up is missing or incorrectly dated
- setting the fine in the respective amount, but omitting the penalty imposed for each of
the offences detected
- any lack of information on the reasons for which a report was drawn up or which does
not contain the data required by law, etc.
We represent the parties in the enforcement proceedings in order to ensure that the proceedings are conducted swiftly and in compliance with the law.
We also represent the parties in court in proceedings ancillary to or incidental to foreclosure: appeal against enforcement, opposition to enforcement, suspension of enforcement, validation of attachment, proceedings for filing with special assignment.